1. Urban Decay, Naked Palette 2: I have used ‘Snakebite’ from this palette almost everyday as my main all over eyeshadow colour. The colour spices up a normal daytime make up look into something a bit more special. I’m also really excited for Naked Palette 3 and of course have added this to my Christmas wish list!
2. MAC, Fanfare Lipstick: My go to lip colour for this month, I am a sucker for a natural this is my lips but better colour, and I think I’ve found it with this shade. I love the creamy texture and it leaves my lips feeling moisturised throughout the day.
3. Vichy, Normaderm Micellar Solution: I picked this cleanser up in a mad dash in Boots and didn’t really look into it at the time. I started using this cleanser religiously this month as I felt like my skin was congested and needed something to really purify it. Well let me tell you, I will forever re purchase this product until I find something better. My skin has never felt so cleansed then it has done with any other cleanser in my entire life! My skin is radiant and really happy because of it.
4.Nuxe, Reve De Miel Lip balm: As mentioned in my I heart fall tag post, I cannot recommend this lip balm anymore than I have done. I wear this every single day under fanfare and because it’s super concentrated I find there is no need for me to top up during the day.
5. Indeed Labs, Hydraluron Moisture Booster: My skin during pregnancy has been (touch wood) pretty good, but just to make sure I’ve been using the hydraluron moisture booster. I cleanse, tone and before I moisturise I slap on a pea size amount of this all over my face I then use my moisturiser. My skin has been extremely thankful and is well and truly glowing!
6. Burts Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter: This belly butter is so rich and creamy it takes me about 10 minutes to fully rub this into my belly, because it’s so thick is literally stays on my skin all day! I love the way it makes my skin feel and I will definitely be using this everyday throughout my pregnancy. Hopefully this will help with my skins elasticity and I won’t get any stretch marks.