I thought it would be nice idea every Friday to do a post where I show you lovely lot my week in pictures which I post up on Instgram. I have an unhealthy addiction to Instagram but it’s also nice to scroll down and look back on things you’ve done. If you don’t already and fancy following me my username is heyitsromeca 🙂
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. We finally had our Stokke Steps Highchair delivered on Tuesday. I couldn’t wait to put it together and get Max in it. He absolutely loves it and looks super comfy and happy in it. The tray is being delivered today along with a few highchair toys too. I’m constantly trying to find ways of entertaining him as he gets bored really easily.
2. I was running out of my Clarins day cream so I treated myself to this Origins Make a Difference Plus. Ever since I’ve had Max my skin has changed from being oily to dry so I thought I’d pick this one up. I’ve never purchased anything from Origins before but I’ve heard brilliant things and I’m excited to use it! I have my eye on their mushroom range, which was recently featured in Vogue magazine so it must be good.
3. This is a throw back Thursday pic of Max at 6 weeks and I taking a stroll along the river in his Bugaboo Cameleon pushchair. Looking back I can’t believe how puffy I looked. Thankfully the puffiness has gone.
4. Every morning much to Max’s delight (he hates it) I always turn him over and we do a bit of tummy time. He’s been on his back all night so it’s nice to switch things up a bit. Whilst he’s having tummy time, I make the bed and sort the bedroom out. How cute does he look?!
5. Max gets really bored with his toys so I popped into Tiger and found this squishy ball thing and thought it would be perfect for a sensory type toy. Maxi is obsessed with it, best 50p I’ve spent.
6. Another treat for me this week (naughty me). I only own one other thing from NARS which is the Radiant Creamy Concealer and I wanted something else to add to my make up collection. I’ve heard brilliant things about this highlighter, Super Orgasm, so I picked it up. I’m yet to give if a go but I’ll definitely be posting a review on my blog soon.
7, 8, 9. Are weaning pics. Since Max is a big boy weighing in at an impressive 20lbs at 4 months I thought it’s perfect time to give him a little extra other than milk. He absolutely loved the Banana purée I made for him, his face says it all “Give me more Mummy!” I also tried my hand at making sweet potato using my baby bullet and I also picked up a couple of pouches from Ella’s Kitchen to see how we get on with them. I’m not going to go into too much on his weaning journey because I think that deserve an entire blog post!
I hope you enjoyed taking a trip down my Instagram memory lane this week, there will be another one next Friday!