With it officially being Autumn tomorrow I thought it would be handy to show you lovely lot my Autumn/Winter picks for the upcoming colder months. I love the Summer but you just can’t beat this seasons fashion. So let’s get started.
(from left to right)
1. These Whistles jeans are causing a storm in the blogging community and I can’t count how many bloggers have them. The knee rip is super stylish and the jeans fit like a dream. If you want to invest in a pair of jeans then these are the ones to get.
2. There’s so many cute scarves out at the moment and I have my eye on this one from Zara. I love the subtle check print along with how chunky and long the scarf is. There’s nothing better than wrapping yourself up with a big chunky scarf when it’s cold out.
3. Keeping with the checkered theme. I spotted this Superdry shirt a month ago. My rule is if you see something in the shops you like walk away, if you still think about it a few days later you need to get it!
4. The fedora is back people! Even though I think hats don’t really suit me, this year I’m going to bite the bullet and just get one. It’s the perfect piece to complete an outfit and I love how it can turn a simple outfit into something stylish and on trend.
5. After seeing Vivianna from Vivianna Does Make Up with these boots I’m just itching to grab a pair. There quite pricey for such a simple boot but as Vivianna puts it, ‘it’s just like wearing slippers’ I’m sold!
6. The best part of Autumn hands down has to be cosy knits and jumpers. I’ve picked this cute grey number from Topshop. I love the collar detail which is the perfect way to spice up an outfit come day or night. I picked up a very similar dupe from Primark this week which was less than half the price. Bargain.
7. Backpacks are on trend this season and I’ve completely fallen head over heels for this Whistles number. It’s on the pricier side and with maternity pay being as crap as it is, I’m on the look out for something similar for a fraction of the price.
8. Puffer jackets are my go to coats for long winter walks in the park. I usually go for darker clothes in the colder months so when I saw this yellow jacket from Zara, I just had to get it. It’s kinda out there for me but teamed with darker shades the colour will just pop! I also love the fur detailing on the hood for that added touch of glam. A hood was essential when choosing my coat for this season, it’s such a chore having to push a pram whilst holding an umbrella! All you mummy’s out there must agree!
What are your fashion picks for A/W 2014? x