I never realised…
1. Vests have envelope sleeves so they can be taken down. I wish I had known this before I tried to carefully take off a poo infused vest over Max’s head!
2. Sleeping until 7am would be classed as a lie in.
3. My washing machine would constantly be on. What ever happened to just 2 loads a week, now it’s more like 2 loads a day. Minimum.
4. How someone’s poo can be so fascinating. I can talk about Max’s poos all day. What colour it is, how solid it is, how many times he goes in a day. Yuck I know!
5. How much I can do one handed. Emptying the dishwasher, making bottles, getting dressed..
6. I can now make a song and dance out of everything, his poos, smiles, when he’s eating. I must have sang ‘Let it go’ about a zillion times.
7. Baby wipes are my best friend. I use them for everything!
8. And finally, how a little human being can be the centre of your world and you’re the centre of their universe. Nothing can prepare you for the love you have for your child, and it’s crazy how your love can grow each and everyday.