With Christmas fast approaching I thought I would put the feelers out, hopefully with the possibility of Freddie stumbling across this post. There’s no better hint than a whole blog post dedicated to what I’m lusting over at the moment. Be warned I have expensive taste!
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. I’ve always been a keen baker and enjoyed baking tasty cakes, cupcakes and bread. However since having Max I rarely have the time to do anything! A kitchen aid for me would be brilliant to whip something up without having to stand and whisk everything up using a wood spoon. This pistachio green colour would make the perfect addition to my kitchen.
2. Diptyque, Figuier Candle is my ultimate indulgent candle. There’s nothing better on a winters day like running yourself a hot bath with this gorgeous candle flickering as you relax. It honestly smells divine.
3. I’ve always been a huge fan of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley lingerie/loungewear range in M&S and I find myself lusting over the PJs more than anything. I stumbled across this satin onesie had just had to put it on my list. I can picture myself now, cold winters evening, by the fire in this onesie. Heaven.
4. I need a watch, my phone is constantly on 5% battery and whilst being out and about I need the time to hand especially as Max feeds like clock work. What I love about Daniel Wellington watches are they have this classic expensive look, I adore the dark brown leather strap and the rose gold detailing.
5. From the packaging to the gorgeous range of make up I NEED to own something from Charlotte Tilbury. There’s no better item to own, than a gorgeous matt dark red wine coloured lipstick. The colour Glastonberry is perfect for the upcoming party season.
6. It’s all about the turtle neck this season and I’ve fallen head over heels for this H&M number. What I like about this jumper is it can be dressed up or even worn down, which is perfect for us mummies out there.
7. Last but by all means least is the beauty bloggers favourite, Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Mask. Promising to hydrate, restore, replenish and calm the skin this is top of my list for helping my tired lacklustre mummy skin.