Christmas! I can’t believe I’m already writing a post on Christmas. I feel like it was only yesterday we were celebrating the new year and becoming excited about welcoming our second baby into the world. It’s kind of scary how once you have children the years begin to fly by. With less than 35 days to go until the big day I thought I’d start a Christmas Gift Guide series on my blog. Kicking off with what to buy her (or me hint hint Freddie) I have to admit I have rather expensive taste and a few of the items mentioned below are part of a ‘one day’ kind of list but I mean one can dream right?
1. Gucci Soho Disco Bag. If money wasn’t an option and childcare fees weren’t extortionate this bag would be at the top of my list. It’s absolutely gorgeous and perfect to house my essentials when out with Max & Emmie. It’s compact yet big enough. It gets a perfect ten from me.
2. Good Genes Treatment by Sunday Riley. With my wedding looming and the lack of sleep I’m getting I need to be on top of my skincare regime. I’ve only heard amazing things about this product and I’m desperate to give it a go. The only thing stopping me is the £85 price tag, I’m sure its worth it and will help control the onset of those mummy wrinkles.
3. Diptyque Eau Duelle. This for me is the perfect Autumn/Winter scent. It’s described as gentle in character, feminine with white vanilla and frankincense notes. Pure indulgence and worth every penny.
4. Olympus PEN E-PL8. This camera is every instagrammers dream. It’s super stylish, has a vari-angle touchscreen, on camera editing, built in wifi and a cool app that sends photos directly to your phone. I’m desperate to get my hands on this camera in white preferably.
5. This Works The Big Sleep. I’m a big fan of the This Works products I even use them on both Max and Emmie. As soon as I spotted this gift set I was instantly sold. It contains five of their best loved and most potent sleep solutions. The pillow spray, night oil, bath soak, sleep balm and a new deep sleep breathe in plus a luxurious eye mask. I don’t need must encouragement to sleep but anything that will instantly calm and help me unwind after a stressful mummy day with the kids is must appreciated.
6. NARS Give In Take Palette. This palette has everything I need to help transform me from mombie to glamour mum. It contains six wet/dry eyeshadows and three blushes some of which are limited edition. I absolutely adore NARS products the quality is always great and the colours just perfect.
7. Katie Loxton Pouch. I love a pouch. I think there the perfect accessory to have in your handbag or changing bag, they can even be used as an evening bag too! The Katie Loxton pouches are gorgeous and come in a heap of different colours and reasonable priced which is always a bonus. I have my eye on the stunning Rose shade.
8. Nails Inc Gift Set. I was instantly sold when I read the slogan because Prosecco really is always the answer. The gift set comes with two colours New Globe Walk Snowglobe and Colville Mews Gel Effect nail polish all in a cute cosmetics bag.
9. Aesop Resurrection Hand Wash I’ve spotted these gorgeous hand washes by Aesop placed in the most gorgeous kitchens on instagram. The packaging is simple yet stunning and will look good placed by any kitchen or bathroom sink. Oh and the product itself gently cleanses without dehydrating your skin and is ideal for us frequent hand washes like myself. If you’re anything like me once you’ve finished with the product you can always refill it with a cheaper handwash, ha!
10. and last but not least. Since starting my wedding planning I’ve come across the most gorgeous typography and that’s modern calligraphy. I started contacting wedding stationary companies about invitations and save the dates and it became clear that I’d need to pay the price if I wanted modern calligraphy as our font of choice, it’s SO expensive! So I thought it would be amazing if I could teach myself. To get started I’ll need the Modern Calligraphy Set which comes in the most stylish turquoise straight wooden pen and pot of black ink. And the Nib + Ink bookwhich guides and teaches you how to write in modern calligraphy. If bought this for Christmas I’ll definitely spend many of evenings practising, I’ve also heard its very therapeutic and relaxing which I need after a hectic day with the kiddies.
What is on your Christmas wishlist? Do any of my gifts take your fancy?