What My Kid Wore Wednesday #6

I thought I’d join in again with This Mama Life’s fabulous What My Kid Wore Wednesday linky because it’s been quite a week! We’ve had a lovely four-day weekend which also included a very special little boys birthday. Third birthday would you believe! I’m in complete denial that my firstborn is growing up and becoming such a little boy. I feel like it was only yesterday I was cradling this squishy newborn and now here he is running around being the total superhero obsessed little boy that he is.

Anyway enough of the ramble here’s what Max wore..

White Tee, Gap | Khaki Romper, Zara | Shoes, Vans | Batman Cape & Mask, EBay

..and here’s his outfit in full glory. To say Max was pleased when I picked this out for him to wear in the morning was an understatement. Just look at him! I’ve never been one for full on superhero costumes but these capes and masks are brilliant. It means you can dress them in normal clothes and just throw on the cape to keep them happy! Also at £3.50 each there an absolute steal!

I would love to see what your kids wore so pop your links in the comments section below x

This Mama Life
SHARE:

12 comments so far.

12 responses to “What My Kid Wore Wednesday #6 ”

1. what an adorable little outfit- the jumpsuit is lovely and would probably work well as a unisex piece too. Such a cutie!
    Rebecca | AAUBlog recently posted…La Nouba Cirque de Soleil Orlando Review | Guest Post By Mr. UMy Profile

2. Sonia Cave says:

My twins would think all their Christmas’ had come at once we had capes in our wardrobes! I might be off shopping now!
    Sonia Cave recently posted…Wooden Nesting Box-How to Make a Bird House.My Profile

3. Joanna says:

What a cute outfit I’m loving the bat man cape I need to get one for my little boy.
    Joanna recently posted…What Daddy Wore: Jacamo ClothingMy Profile

4. Jade Mills says:

This outfit is soooooo cute!!

5. Harriet says:

Max is such a stylish little boy! Love the khaki romper, it looks so lovely on him! xo

6. Cass Bailey says:

Aw what a lovely little outfit – I love the bat cape!
    Cass Bailey recently posted…6 ways to have a successful Family Board Games Night….My Profile

7. Ickle Pickle says:

Love this! Pickle adores Batman and would rock this outfit too. Great choices, Kaz x

8. Janine Dolan says:

Oh I have never done a type of post like this before. It’s always so hectic in the morning to get the two of them dressed that I don’t even think about a flat lay photo.
    Janine Dolan recently posted…Easter Break in the UK – Peppa Pig WorldMy Profile

9. That cape is awesome! Such a simple way to make dressing a strong willed little easier,
    Ami Elizabeth recently posted…It’s not just me anymoreMy Profile

10. Oh he looks fab! What a cute outfit and I love the cape. Holly would wear fancy dress every day if she could x

11. Amy Fox says:

Oh I love his outfit! My little boy is not into dressing up yet, but I imagine once he starts he won’t stop! x

12. Polly Davies says: