Wedding shoes for me have been an absolute struggle. I’m ever so picky when it comes to a lot of things and my wedding shoes have been no exception. I’ve tried on bridal designer shoes, high street dupes and even searched my local charity shops! After months of searching and having absolutely no luck I’ve found the perfect heels for the big day. I’m of course not going to show you them just yet but what I can tell you is there from Jimmy Choo and I’m in LOVE! I’ve gone for this particular pair of Jimmy Choos because I know the quality is amazing and I’ll get so much wear out of them after the wedding. I see it as an investment.
I’ve put together a ‘top picks’ designer bridal shoe blog post below and I’ll do the same soon for highstreet bridal shoes very soon.
1. Jimmy Choo Lang, £525. The perfect Summer sandal for a Summer wedding. The Lang is a midi heel height which offers both comfort and height.
2. Freya Rose Empire, £295. Sophisticated and stylish pointed court shoe. This shoe is handmade using ivory silk with leather soles and lining. I think the price point for these shoes is great for designer heels which will offer comfort and amazing quality.
3. Sophia Webster Chiara, £495. Sophia Webster has re-created the Chiara in a gorgeous white and silver for their new bridal collection. The soles say ‘Wifey for Lifey’ which is super cute and would make a lovely touch to your wedding photos. These shoes are a bit of a wild card for me because there definitely out there but I think the Chiara is unique and perfect for the fashion conscious bride.
4. Jimmy Choo Talia 120, £650. For me these are your classic bridal heels. There made with the most delicate lace alongside satin straps. They have a platform heel for height and the all important comfort factor. I love that the shoe has a delicate ankle strap which again will help offer more support for a full on wedding day.
5. Valentino Rockstud Heels, £650. The rockstud seems to be the go to shoe for brides at the moment. I think that’s because they offer elegance and edginess to your overall look. They come in so many different variations from patent to metallics to kitten heels to full on stilettos. The choice is really yours!
6. Christian Louboutin Follies Strass, £795. The most expensive shoe and probably one of my absolute faves. A designer bridal shoe post wouldn’t be complete without a pair of Louboutins. For full on glamour you need the Follies Strass. Embellished with hand placed Swarovski crystals and the dreamlike opalescent finish in a transparent finish offers every bride that fairytale ending. If you’ve got the cash then I’d definitely think about investing in these absolute beauties. You’ll turn heads for sure!
So that’s it for my top picks, I’ll have my highstreet bridal shoe post up soon. Did you go for designer or highstreet for your wedding day?