What Mama Wore Monday #36

Welcome back to week thirty-six of What Mama Wore Monday, get those outfits posts up on instagram or your blog! Just a few points to remember when joining in. Make sure you use the hashtag #whatmamaworemonday, tag myself heyitsromeca and rachelthehat in your photos and remember it has to be a photo you’ve posted today. We will then share a few snaps and try our best to comment on everyone’s posts. It would also be lovely if everyone who participates could also comment on other #whatmamaworemonday posts.

Lets spread the love ladies!

Pinafore Dress, Topshop | Jumper, Next | Polka Dot Tights, Next | Sunglasses, Ray Ban

I dug out the old Topshop pinafore dress this weekend and opted for my favourite combo. Cream jumper tucked in, my black converse and polka dot tights to jazz the look up. I just love how easy this outfit is to wear, I’m always after comfortable outfits especially as I have two little ones with balls of energy!

What do you think of this weeks outfit? It’s similar to last weeks outfit but I’m kind of loving the polka dot tights now the weather is ‘warming’ up!

For this weeks #whatmamaworemonday mention I’ve gone for Sarah from ‘stacksandstones_spb‘ not only is she doing one of my absolute favourite things, which is of course drinking coffee. She looks super stylish doing it! I’m loving her fluffy jumper and jeans, which is also my go to! Her feed on instagram is definitely one to check out if you love all things fashion!

Loading InLinkz ...
SHARE:

11 comments so far.

11 responses to “What Mama Wore Monday #36”

1. Sarah says:

I recently bought myself a pair of black dungarees – I absolutely love them. I adore your dress – I think a pinafore will be my next purchase. Sarah Stockley

2. Emily says:

Love the pinafore dress I can’t wait for pay day so I can buy one and the tights are just amazing!! I’ve also played today emily_goring

3. Georgina says:

Ooo, I love this idea! I will definitely be joining in! Although maybe next week because I’m currently still in a dressing gown haha! x
    Georgina recently posted…SIGHTINGS FROM DECEMBER 2017My Profile

4. I love a fluffy jumper, I think you feel more snuggly just by looking at them! It’s like taking your duvet with you (but far more stylish!!)

5. Emma says:

I love that fluffy jumper! Perfect for colder months. I love that pinafore as well, I have something similar, but it is a lot tighter fitting. I need to find something that is a bit looser fitting this the one you have.

6. Amy says:

So cute! Love the tights!

7. Sophia says:

I really want those tights if I’m honest!!!xo

8. Sarah Hughes says:

I adore pinafore dresses and wish that I could wear them. They just don’t suit my body type. You look amazing in them though!

9. Rachael says:

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pinafore dress and they are either sold out in my size or too much faff to undo for breastfeeding!

I love this post idea & would definitely like to join in at some point.

Rachael x

10. Love the dungarees! Think it looks great with a jumper too! I miss tights so much, but since I’m pregnant I’ll stick to leggings for a while!!
    Lauren x

11. Lucie says:

This looks so warm and comfy! I’m loving the tights too!

This look is perfect to wear with trainers or cute pumps! Love how versatile it is!