There’s nothing I enjoy more than a warm soak in the bath once the kiddies are in bed. With the nights getting longer and the weather cooling down I become quite the hermit who likes to nestle in at home with comfort food, a fluffy dressing gown and a touch of ‘self care’.
I never used to be a bath person and to be honest I would often wonder how on earth people could just sit for minutes on end staring into space. That was until I tried the newly released Neom Bath Salts and I was immediately converted.
In just one bath you are treated to 84 different minerals that help your body work to restore, detoxify and balance. Fun fact – the body actually absorbs minerals better in a warm bath than if you consume them.
There’s two salts to choose from –
- Scent to De-Stress which is packed with organic pink Himalayan salt, Safflower and Jojoba oil. Also scented with 24 calming essential oils to help relieve stress.
- My favourite Scent to Sleep which contains the organic pink Himalayan salt, Safflower and Jojoba oil. Also scented with 13 relaxing essential oils to help aid sleep.
The bath salts are priced at £38.
Next up is the Real Luxury Bath and Shower Drops the ultimate bath experience in my opinion. It’s nourishing, hydrating and the packaging with the little pipet is super cute and fun to use.
- Packed with safflower oil to nourish your skin
- Hydrating with vitamins A and E
- It contains Lavender, Jasmine, Brazilian rosewood
- 21 essential oils to help de stress
- 90% of users have said it left their skin hydrated
The oil is priced at £40
What are your ultimate luxury bath products?