Max and Emmie recently had a little bedroom redesign over the weekend, they have been upgraded from toddler bed and cot to brand spanking new bunk beds and single mattresses. I felt so sad but it was about time because we were all suffering with countless sleepless nights from the two little ones.
When Simba asked us if we would like to collaborate we jumped at the chance and chose the Simba Hybrid Bunk Bed Mattresses for obvious reasons that it would fit their bunk beds perfectly. You can grab your £75 discount on your first Simba mattress here.
Simba has been around since 1979. They supplied their first spool of thread to a Derbyshire mattress factory and quite quickly their thread business weaved across the world. In 2002 they decided to create their own mattresses using their own thread, they have since sold over 1m mattresses worldwide. A high-tech mattress that is affordable and adapts to our bodies for exceptional support.
Simba also offer mattresses toppers, duvets, pillows, sheets and even sleep spray.
A slimline mattress made especially for bunk beds, with supportive springs and comfy foam.
- Suitable from 3 years and up
- Breathable sleep surface – zip off, washable and hypoallergenic sleep surface is soft to the touch and easy to clean
- Trademark comfort – pocket springs that move side-to-side and back-to-front, plus two layers of comfortable foam
- Safety – mattress fits snugly in a shallow bunk frame for increased safety. Little ones can be tucked in securely so everyone rests easy.
- Grown up friendly – there’s an additional layer so grown ups are comfortable whether they’re snoozing in the spare room or snuggling up for a bedtime story
Delivery and Unboxing
Upon delivery we were greeted with 2 Simba mattress boxes one for each child. I opened the first box and popped open the instruction booklet that came with a handy tool for slicing upon the plastic the mattresses were wrapped up in. The boxes were tiny and I was seriously impressed when I rolled out the first mattress to see it inflating before my eyes. So clever!
The mattresses need 3-5 hours to fully rise but it can take up 48 hours to completely settle but you can still sleep on it during this time.
Overall, I have been so impressed with the whole Simba experience from the delivery, unboxing and the kids so excited about their first nights sleep. The mattresses are supportive and the kids on their first night even slept in until 8am giving us a much-needed lie in, hooray!
What’s even better about Simba is you get a 100 day free trial so if you are not satisfied you can return your mattress and if you do keep yours there is a 1o year guarantee.
Now I just need to convince the husband we need to change our mattress for a Simba one!